The Countdown

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our Haunted House

On Halloween day, the madness began... Which is kind of funny considering our last house started on Valentine's day.  We are all about the "non-essential" holidays here.  Although I would argue that Halloween is essential.  I'm down with sending my kids begging for candy and the inevitable meltdown that happens as they sugar crash.




And after a couple hours work... Foundation forms are started.



It took us 6 weeks to get City permits which is double the time we anticipated, so hoping that is not par for course throughout construction.  Still looking at end of March move in but I anticipate it will be more likely April because I'm glass half full like that.  Trick or Treat?  This is a treat for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment