The Countdown

Sunday, June 26, 2011

For the Record, We Ordered Dark Grey Carpet

That's what was wrong with the yellowish khaki mess going on last time. 

Yes, it has to be pulled up (it was completely installed) and new carpet has to be re-installed.  Add that to the punch list, Ladies and Gents.  At this point I'm keeping a list in my phone so I don't lose my mind, but I'm pretty sure it's too late for that (the mind part).

We're looking at Week 20, the very optimistic estimated last week, and we don't know if we'll be moving in next weekend or not.  I'm known to be a bit of a planning freak enthusiast, so you can imagine how well I'm internally handling not knowing if I should hire movers or not for next weekend.  I'm hoping we'll have a better idea by Tuesday, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment